I think evil wins out more often than not in our house - if evil is actually in the form of piles. Everywhere. {sigh} Maybe that's what I should give my hubby for Christmas - a pile-free house. Cheap, but so not easy. Merry Christmas!
We have the same battle. Our condo is way too small and we have way too much stuff. The good only wins the hours before family comes and when my Mom stays for the weekend.
Kendi, I've spent more time than I care to admit the past two days going back and reading your old blog posts here and crying from laughing. I actually peed my pants a little on one of them. Thanks for being so freakin hilarious.
It's a constant battle for us too. Our house is small and we use every inch of space so we're constantly straightening. Notice I said we. I'm lucky to have a husband who helps too. ;)
25 comments:
I think evil wins out more often than not in our house - if evil is actually in the form of piles. Everywhere. {sigh} Maybe that's what I should give my hubby for Christmas - a pile-free house. Cheap, but so not easy. Merry Christmas!
Evil wins here too.
Just Better Together
We have the same battle. Our condo is way too small and we have way too much stuff. The good only wins the hours before family comes and when my Mom stays for the weekend.
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Good or evil... your house is adorable!
Kendi, I've spent more time than I care to admit the past two days going back and reading your old blog posts here and crying from laughing. I actually peed my pants a little on one of them. Thanks for being so freakin hilarious.
The same with my house. But the bad is worse and the good isn't even so good.
I like your coach.. seems very comfy!
I just found your blogs, I love them already!
Reminds me of our living room. Only we're bad most of the time. Here's proof that our closet can be clean, too! heehee
I kind of always wonder what other bloggers' living spaces are like. Thanks for satisfying that curiosity.
Our home is the same way. It's small, so it gets cluttered really quickly but is really easy to clean.
Ah such is life :)
We deal with the exact same issues around here. Love your couch pillows! Where are they from?
cute house! everyone deals with this...right? i know i do!
fantastic blog :)
haha. this is also a constant battle in our apartment! ps. love your throw pillows :)
Looks familiar...
just found your blog!
haha, my place is waay worse when we're bad.
when we are good, it is very very good..
but when we are bad it is horrid.
http://bottleblack.blogspot.com
I LOVE that couch. Where did you get it?
Hi. I just found your blog. I cannot.stop.laughing.at.this.picture! It is a familiar scene at my newlywed house. Thanks for keeping it real.
It's a constant battle for us too. Our house is small and we use every inch of space so we're constantly straightening. Notice I said we. I'm lucky to have a husband who helps too. ;)
I wish my bad were nearly so tame! and, I love your bio blurb.
Amen sistah!
you have a really nice house, kendi! my husband and i are building our first house and it is so exciting.
evil ...so...totally wins out in my house!
My daughter is right. You ARE funny!
Just started following- adoreeee your couch!
Post a Comment