Hahaha Brian really is a lucky guy, because he has someone like you. It's rare to find a beautiful woman who doesn't mind poking fun at herself. And it's super endearing.
You look refreshed, and ready to take on the world. Man you are all fancy, I use a t-shirt to cover my eyes when I sleep. I'm a classy broad. My Heart Blogged
Haha Kendi this picture is hilarious (but that definitely looks like good sleep just happened!). I think it is awesome that you posted this and that you are keeping it real!
LOL .. this is so funny !! You have such a unique way of expressing youself Kendi that I really love. I`ve been visiting your blog for some months now and it truly is a source of inspiration for me. I can say that Kendi Everyday & Better off Wed really make my day !
35 comments:
Awesome!
I am in awe that you posted this picture on the internet. You are so awesome, Kendi ... Bryan IS a lucky guy. :)
Kendi, great minds must think alike...or both love Target? We have the same shower curtain :)
Hahaha Brian really is a lucky guy, because he has someone like you. It's rare to find a beautiful woman who doesn't mind poking fun at herself. And it's super endearing.
LOVE THIS! haha
all i can say is, thanks for taking one for the team!
love it!!
I love that you shared this. Hello not-awake-yet-but-still-kickass-Kendi! Haha!
http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com
You look refreshed, and ready to take on the world. Man you are all fancy, I use a t-shirt to cover my eyes when I sleep. I'm a classy broad.
My Heart Blogged
And you posted it online for all to see. Bravo!
Lucky, you don't even have to tease your hair in the monring.
seriously, this is so awesome. you crack me up.
Ha Ha.... love it... I always look not so good in the morning.. one time I even scared the cat. She took one look at me, backed up and ran away... LOL
You're awesome for sharing this.
:)
so i have that exact eye cover that i use every night. plus that's exactly how my hair looks every morning.
http://bottleblack.blogspot.com
This is fantastic, haha!
ahhh I love this! AND that shower curtain I ALSO have it! because showering is for the birds ;)
SO fantastic. I love that your instinct was to take a photo and blog it. I hope you're well rested at least!
living with lindsay
we just died laughing at this! haha! you are awesome. i particularly love the one eye open.
Hehehe. Gorgeous!
Kendi, you look amazing.
where did you get the ladder shelf in the background?! love it and need it. also, better off wed is hilarious. also love it.
just found your blog and fricken love it! totally following
I have that same sleeping mask!
Super sexy.
WOW that is just Awesome! :D
CC
You are the best! Love it.
For the WIN! This is way awesome.
Ha ha! you look a lil like Drew Barrymore though! That can't be a bad thing!
i just got an eye cover too, but does yours stay on all night???
ha! now i am confident to post the sleeping elf picture my husband took of me. ah morning hair.
I have been reading through your blog and laughing my head off. Where do you come up with this crap? Thanks for the laughs.
Haha Kendi this picture is hilarious (but that definitely looks like good sleep just happened!). I think it is awesome that you posted this and that you are keeping it real!
Girl, you are too funny. I love your blog persona!
LOL .. this is so funny !! You have such a unique way of expressing youself Kendi that I really love. I`ve been visiting your blog for some months now and it truly is a source of inspiration for me. I can say that Kendi Everyday & Better off Wed really make my day !
Goshhh your blog is cute, i'm a follower. Umm can we talk about how much I adore your shower curtain? where did you get that beauty???
-Color
http://hellomydove.blogspot.com/
omg - this is the most awesome post Ive seen in a long time.
I have that Target shower curtain too!
Post a Comment