We went to Disney World this past weekend. In the Finding Nemo aquarium/ride at Epcot, we stood for a while watching the ocean life swim past the large window. It was beautiful to see a world that you typically don't get to see. Varieties of fish, a sting ray, and jelly fish swam by all in perfect harmony with each other. A dolphin playfully stayed by our window so that we could get a full up-close view of him. Turns out the dolphin was ready to go. And by ready to go I mean he had a boner.
I guess it really is the happiest place on Earth.
19 comments:
I literally just laughed out loud with this post!
Haaaaahahaha! So great. Such a family environment.
AHaha. Gross and awkward. As a child my friend had horses and sometimes the boy horses would get "riled up", it's an uncomfortable enough situation without one of the other girls thinking the pony's wing-wang was a parasitic worm...
haha! and it's always fun when a little kid asks you why your male dog has pink skin poking out from its crotch! what a memory you made.
How would you even tell?
Haha this is great. Maybe he was just happy to see you ;o)
My Heart Blogged
"Disney: Where dreams come true." Pun or no pun--it's appropriate.
Eww! ;)
Hilarious!
What in the world?! I'm still laughing!! :-D
wow, I really love the way you write! it's so much fun to read :)
Um that's amazing. I could cherish that memory forever.
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Bahahaha....I've experienced the same thing, except with a chimp at the zoo. And I promise you its much creepier with such a human like animal!
I hear they're horny lil buggers! Ah, good times, good times.
Just came across your blog today. At work. Sat at my desk laughing out loud, but tried to muffle my laughter with fake coughs. Terrible! I even came home and have been reading back posts for about an hour now. The dog wonders why I am laughing so much. Love it!
You are hysterical. Can you please update this blog more than once a month? : )
haha loving your blog!
OMG I am such a mush and more so now that my son, the only, one, the one who hung the moon, is engaged.
I get all teary eyed reading wedding blogs, perhaps my perusal is part addiction, part vicarious. I forgot to get married.
Any way the dolphin with a boner...Too funny. I thought "ready to go" meant have baby dolphins. But not my memory says that is "ready to POP!"
Like when the Dr told the nurse to get me to the delivery room cause I was ready to pop. SO they walking really fast or running, I forgot which I was trying hard not to push, They kept yelling at me not to push "DON"T PUSH!!!!" and they ran into the Fricken door jam. No I am not trying to be cute and not swear , My last name is Von Fricke..just added one extra little letter.
The kid could have been in the circus. They used to shoot midgets out of cannons. But now he just farts in the house.
LOL! I totally know that dolphin! He's a horny one!! It was just a few months ago I was there and he was trying to bone this girl dolphin and she wasn't having it, but he was persistent. I was grossed out yet mesmerized...hahaha!!
Post a Comment