February 3, 2011

Note to Self

You can't tell your husband to quit farting in the house with the phrase "this isn't a barnyard" when your house in fact looks like a barnyard.

You also can't get mad when your husband retorts "yeah, this isn't a barnyard...yet."

He's right. And he's being nice about it by using the word 'yet'. You really shouldn't have put those bales of hay up as decoration.

8 comments:

Emerald said...

Hahahahahahhaa! I have bales of hay in my backyard from the Halloween party. Now I know why my husband won't get rid of them---to play the barnyard card.

Ruchi said...

I recommend renting some goats to get rid of the hay :)

My Heart Blogged said...

I always tell my boy when he is being gross to go in the bathroom. It works, most time.

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

this is what marriage is about hahah, love the honesty. how funny! Love the blog, cant wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

beautyparler said...

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh...
I'm now a follower

Anjela said...

hahaha! Oh Kendi, you're hilarious!
p.s.- I get what you mean; I always comment on my boyfriend's piles of clothes he throws around, *hoping* he won't turn around and see my piles...:(

laura gross said...

I just found your blog and cannot get over how wonderful and true it! Thanks for making me crack up at work when I'm supposed to be working. :)

Ashley said...

Hi Kendi just wanted to tell you that I just came across your blog and I think its amazingly funny. Keep up the great work!!!

Web Statistics