I just wonder how does one go about being a huge wiener? For valentine's day you should get a hot dog suit, and show him how big of wiener you really are! My Heart Blogged
Interestingly, my kids are at this moment running around the house chanting "it's a wiener dog. It's a wiener dog" in sing-songy voices. And so I must ask: could he have meant that you were a huge wiener DOG??
4 comments:
Yeah you might wanna ask.. LOL
I just wonder how does one go about being a huge wiener? For valentine's day you should get a hot dog suit, and show him how big of wiener you really are!
My Heart Blogged
Interestingly, my kids are at this moment running around the house chanting "it's a wiener dog. It's a wiener dog" in sing-songy voices. And so I must ask: could he have meant that you were a huge wiener DOG??
maybe he meant whiner! I dont know which is worse actually@
Post a Comment