February 10, 2011

In The Bedroom

We've been married for three years and some change. (Who's counting?) Most people say this is when newlyweds lose the "spark" in the bedroom. Not us. You want to know our secret?

Video Chat.


From a different room. Completely clothed. I'm even wearing a cardigan under the sheets.

Sometimes if I'm feeling frisky, I'll smudge all of my make up and it looks like I have two black eyes. It drives Bryan wild.

14 comments:

Norma said...

hilarious.

norma
norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

Video Chat. It keeps love alive in the modern age.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Lindsey Dixon said...

Bahaha.

Lindsey Soup

Justine said...

harilarious!

Just Better Together

My Heart Blogged said...

Bwhahaha. That is really wild!
My Heart Blogged

Anonymous said...

haha this made me laugh. Looking forward to being married ;)

C.G. Koens said...

Sweater in bed. Been there. Fell asleep wearing it only to wake up roasting in the middle of the night. Okay, okay, it was last week, I fell asleep at 8:30 and "middle of the night" was sometime after 11:00 but before midnight. Sad, but true. Long live happy marriages - we're 10 and some change and still laughing with and at each other. :-)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ok that's awesome!


Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

Lindsay Jean said...

Haha! I hear the raccoon look is really hot these days. The men go crazy for it.

l.r. whitmire said...

you're hilarious.
I wish you we're one of those couples we could grab a beer with.
I think your humor will always help keep that spark!

the runaway romantique said...

hahaha Omg that was hilarious!!! Great blog, have a lovely weekend :)

therunawayromantique

Hello. said...

You two are hilarious! And awesome!

Janni said...

Kendi, you are hilarious! lol! Hubby and I text. In the same house. It's not that big.

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

Hi, just discovered your blog! great post! ..Please check out my blog, lets follow each other....
http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/


loving the video talk photo...

Web Statistics