that's hilarious! and me toooooooo! i have!
hahahahhaha thanks for sharing! I needed a laugh.
t-t-t-t-TODAY, JUNIOR!!!i'm so mean. eh, oh well.
bahahhahaha.
Aw too cute!!!! Made me smile :) Just emailed that to my boyfriend at work, I know he'll love it!Star Hughes Living
you want him to do you so much you could do anything?...oh that dream. yeah, i have.
Aww, so cute and funny!!!!! He was really trying, gotta give him an "A" for effort! Lidi @ Eclectic Flair
Hahahahahahaha........ (that's all I have to say)
hysterical!! thanks for posting!!
that is awful!!! hahah! poor kid is going to be scarred for life!!
Omg this is EXACTLY how my 3 year old niece talks when she gets really hyper. It's like she is thinking of so many things, and words that she can't finish a sentence.
can't stop laughing... so funny!
Ahhhhhhh kids are so damn hyper sometimes that they can't get their thoughts straight. I'm so glad it's summer break, no kiddos for 7 weeks WOO!
Funnest video ever! Thanks for sharing. I recently ran across this blog and you are freaking funny! Keep it coming.
funny!
That was painful! Ha!
LOL! yeh.. yeah.. yeah I have.. :D
Died laughing :D
Post a Comment
18 comments:
that's hilarious! and me toooooooo! i have!
hahahahhaha thanks for sharing! I needed a laugh.
t-t-t-t-TODAY, JUNIOR!!!
i'm so mean. eh, oh well.
bahahhahaha.
Aw too cute!!!! Made me smile :) Just emailed that to my boyfriend at work, I know he'll love it!
Star Hughes Living
you want him to do you so much you could do anything?
...
oh that dream. yeah, i have.
Aww, so cute and funny!!!!! He was really trying, gotta give him an "A" for effort!
Lidi @ Eclectic Flair
Hahahahahahaha........ (that's all I have to say)
hysterical!! thanks for posting!!
that is awful!!! hahah! poor kid is going to be scarred for life!!
Omg this is EXACTLY how my 3 year old niece talks when she gets really hyper. It's like she is thinking of so many things, and words that she can't finish a sentence.
can't stop laughing... so funny!
Ahhhhhhh kids are so damn hyper sometimes that they can't get their thoughts straight. I'm so glad it's summer break, no kiddos for 7 weeks WOO!
Funnest video ever! Thanks for sharing. I recently ran across this blog and you are freaking funny! Keep it coming.
funny!
That was painful! Ha!
LOL! yeh.. yeah.. yeah I have.. :D
Died laughing :D
Post a Comment