December 21, 2009

2009 Top Moments #9: 12 Ovaries Drumming

If I was clever, I would have started each blog countdown with a 12 days of Christmas theme and continue on until I reached the end of this seemingly useless countdown. But I'm not clever (sarcasm doesn't count as clever, people, but thank you for flattering me) so I’ll just use it for this post title and move on.

I didn't realize how much I talk about that time of the month on here until I went back and read my posts from this year. Wow -- how do you people stick around? Anyways, I figured that if I'm going to go ahead and post about it every month it must be in my top ten.

I do declare 2009 as the "Year of the Period.

Aunt Flo isn't a relative
There’s an app for that
Tampon Poetry
I am Woman, Hear Me Complain
Skip to #2

Like Mother, Like Daughter

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Menstrual humor is the very reason I stick around.

Web Statistics