August 27, 2010

Love Handles are so 2009.

I got this email from Piperlime today. Turns out Saddle Bags are in for the fall.

saddle-bags

I was really hoping Muffin Tops would make the top 10 cut again this year, but it looks like I'll just have to wait until spring.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

ha! i love that.

Unknown said...

Oh good. I'll finally be in style!

Bridget said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. love it (cant you tell from my long drawn out ha?).

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Darnit - I was realllly hoping that muffin tops would be in this fall as well...that was the extra bonus I got for having twins. Found your blog through Jess LC :)

Mandy @ This Girl's Life

Apple said...

Hahahaha!! That was funny.

Sugar Butter Baby said...

I'm laughing out loud at my desk at work...

Anonymous said...

Good lord Kendi. Lol

Web Statistics