December 27, 2009

2009 Top Moments #7: Weight is only a number

This year marked our 4 year anniversary (1 1/2 for being married, 4 for being together). This year also marked the first time that we noticed the we were kind of fat. It's like when Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge and realized that they were naked, except we ate from the Drive-thru of McDonald's and realized we didn't look good naked. Before it was cute fat. Puppy love fat. Happy fat. Now it's just sloppy fat.

In January we started watching the Biggest Loser and decided to go on a diet. A diet that would yo-yo from January to now. We have gone from having completely normal eating habits to binge eating on the weekends just to swear on starting a new diet on Monday. In other words: I've turned Bryan into a cranky, middle-aged woman who hates his thighs, arms and abs. We also declared to everyone we met as well as every family member that we had working phone numbers for that we were going to run a half-marathon in November of this year. The good news? I can almost run a mile. The bad news? A half marathon is 13 miles. Needless to say, on November 15th we did not run in that marathon. But we did carbo-load and we went to the movies instead.

So with the failed attempts of diet and exercise under our now tighter belts, I present to you tips on how to get a Body Built by Skeen:

*Results not typical.




1 comment:

nathan said...

Omg. I laughed so hard I farted.

Web Statistics