If you've been reading my blog for a while now, I think it's safe to say that Bryan and I have a lot of bad habits. Probably more than you will ever want to know. I blog about 10% of our bad habits -- just the ones that are semi-ok to talk about in public. And trust me -- you don't want to know about the other 90%.
I didn't realized all of our bad habits until yesterday morning when I was blow-drying my hair in the shower while smoking a pipe. I looked over at Bryan and he was laying in bed drinking a glass of wine and sharpening some of our kitchen knives. It dawned on me that he was going to be late for work. I called him on his cell phone to tell him and then he jumped out of bed, spilling his wine which is now crusted on our floor (who knew wine would crust?), threw on some clothes and went off to work. Talk about your bad habit. He didn't even take a shower. Gross.
So just for you to feel better about yourself and your bad habits here are a few of ours:
shopping for others
dirty
bad habits make for bad parents
most likely to go bankrupt
typical friday night
drugs
tanning is bad for you?
the lazy housewife
good, clean white trash fun
nightmares
No comments:
Post a Comment